Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021: The Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT), Under The Ministry Of Law And Justice, Govt. Of India, Has Called For Applications In A Prescribed Format From Qualified And Experienced Candidates For Filling Forty-Five (45) Vacancies To The Post Of Senior Private Secretaries (Group B) At ITAT On Deputation To Be Posted Across India On A Fulltime Basis. The Offline Application Process Towards The Same Started On September 13, 2021 And Closes On October 31, 2021
Job Summary Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021
- Organization Name : Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT)
- Post Name : Senior Private Secretary (SPS)
- Number of Posts : 45 Posts
- Starting date : Started
- Closing Date : 31st October 2021
- Category Central : Government
- Job Location : Jobs Across India
- Mode of Recruitment : Offline
- Official Site : itat.gov.in
- Senior Private Secretary : 45 Posts (Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji, Raipur, New Delhi, Agra, Lucknow, Allahabad, Jabalpur, Chennai, Kolkata, Patna, Guwahati, Cuttack, Ranchi, Chandigarh, Amritsar, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Indore, Surat & Cochin)
- Desirous Candidates Applying For ITAT Senior Private Secretary Jobs 2021 Under ITAT Vacancy Through Income Tax Appellate Tribunal Recruitment 2021 Must Be Holding An Analogous Post On Regular Basis In The Parent Cadre Or Department And Possess A Speed Of 120 Wpm In English Shorthand With Working Knowledge Of Computers As Detailed In The Income Tax Appellate Tribunal Notification 2021.
Private Secretary Salary
- Senior Private Secretaries (Group ‘B’ Gazetted) In The Pay Scale Of Rs. 9,300 To Rs. 34,800/- With Grade Pay Rs. 4,800/- Since Revised W.E.F. 1/ 01/ 2016 To Rs. 47,600 To Rs. 1,51,100/- (Level – 8) On A Deputation Basis At The Various Benches Of The Income Tax Appellate Tribunal.
Itat Recruitment 2021 – Age Limit
- The Maximum Age Limit For Appointment By Deputation Shall Not Exceed 56 Years As Of The Closing Date Of The Receipt Of Application.
- Please go to the below official notification.
How To Send Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 Application Form?
- Candidates need to visit the official site @ itat.gov.in.
- The Home Page Of The Income Tax Appellate Tribunal Will Be Displayed.
- On The Home Page Click On The General Information Drop-Down Box.
- Select The Recruitments Panel.
- Click On The Application Invited For The Post Of Sr. Private Secretary Post.
- Advt No. F.301-Ad (AT)/ 2021-22.
- Candidates Need To Download The Notification And Check Eligibility.
- Fill The Application Form And Send It Before The Closing Date.
- Applicants Can Get The Venue Details From The Below Table.
Important Date :
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 6 October 2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 31 October 2021.